Warm Baked Fennel Salad with Pesto Lemon Butter
- 2 Fennel
- 2 garlic cloves, sliced
- 2 tbsp pre-made pesto sauce, butter
- 1/2 lemon, Juice
- 30 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 tsp Salt and pepper
- Heat oil in a pan over medium heat. Add fennel and cook until coloured. Transfer to a baking tray and bake at 180C for 10 minutes.
- Add garlic to the tray and cook for a further 5 minutes or until fennel is soft.
- Return fennel and garlic to the pan and heat. Add butter, pesto, water and lemon juice. Cook until sauce is warmed through.
- Arrange the fennel on plates, spoon over sauce and garnish with fresh fennel leaves.