WOK-FRIED BROCCOLINI® WITH SEARED TASSAL SALMON
- 2 Broccolini®
- 2 x 260g Tassal Salmon, skin on
- 2 tbs Alfa One Rice Brand oil
- 1 tbs black sesame seeds, toasted
- Red chilli and green shallots, sliced to garnish
- 1 tbs rice vinegar
- 2 tbs soy
- 2 tbs yuzu juice
- 1 tbs fresh ginger, grated
PONZU GINGER SAUCE
- 1 tbs mirin
- Heat a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Using 1 tablespoon of Rice Brand oil, rub over both sides of the salmon. Season with salt and pepper. Cook, skin-side down, for 3 minutes or until skin is crisp. Turn and cook for a further 2-3 minutes for medium or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate, skin-side up and cover with foil. Set aside for 5 minutes to rest.
- Meanwhile, heat a wok over high heat until hot. Add the remaining oil. Add the Broccolini® and stir-fry for 2 minutes until almost tender. Remove to a plate.
- Add all the ponzu ginger sauce ingredients to the hot wok and bring to the boil. Simmer for 2 minutes until reduced slightly. Return the Broccolini® to the wok and stir-fry for 2 minutes until the vegetables are well coated.
- Pile the Broccolini® and sauce onto serving plates and top with salmon. Sprinkle with sesame seeds, chilli and shallots.
Tip- Yuzu is a Japanese citrus. The juice is available in Asian grocery stores. Once opened, store in the fridge. You can use grapefruit or pomelo juice as a replacement.